Hi all and thanks for your answers.

It is my first attempt to do this kind of transfer and oth machines are 32
bit. The size of my data is 92,3 Mb and I did not try to restart. However,
Steve you are right, I have not installed the same packages in both
computers. Moreoer, I have not used the 'session' package. I will try both
and I will let you know.

Once again,
Thanks a lot for your help!
Eleni