Hi:

The first part is straightforward. You didn't supply example data,
but it's easy to generate it oneself:

likmat <- matrix(sample(1:5, 310, replace = TRUE), nrow = 31)
dim(likmat)
# [1] 31 10
frq <- t(apply(likmat, 2, table))   # 10 x 5 matrix, questions in rows

As for the plot,
?stars

The stars() function allows one to generate spider/radar plots as you
requested. Since there are several forms that it can take, I suggest
you run the example:

example(stars)

and mimic the one(s) you want.

HTH,