On Mar 23, 2010, at 6:13 AM, Shankavaram, Uma (NIH/NCI) [E] wrote:

I am trying use survfit function in survival package, but getting an error that
Error in survfit:  could not find function "survfit.km"

This package was working fine previously. I am using R version 2.9.2 on Windows.

If you are using the current version of package survival with the prior version of R it should not be a surprise if there are incompatibilities.

Can anyone tell me if this is a bug in the function code or something is missing in the newer version of R.

No code, .... no comment.

I appreciate any help regarding this.

Thanks

See that message at the bottom of every posting? Please read for meaning.
--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT