Hi all, thanks for your help in advance.
I was running some scripts and suddenly R began taking a very long time to
process mundane errors, which I often generate since I am new to R...such as
forgetting to add in my quote

getOption(warn)
Error in options(x) : object 'warn' not found

Not only does the warning message print in the R console when it finally writes
the error, but it also generates a warning pop up box in windows reiterating
the error.
Is this a setting that got accidently turned on?
It never did this before, but its making code debugging take a LONG time.
Thanks,
Justin

Justin M. Balko, Pharm.D., Ph.D.
Research Fellow, Arteaga Lab