Hello,

I need to create a dataframe containing all possible combinations of three
variables: SITE (101,102,103,104), WDAY (MON,TUE,WED,THR,FRI), and TOD (MORN,
AFTN). There should be a total of 40 unique combinations in my dataframe. I
used expand.grid() successfully(?) to create my dataframe, but then when I went
to order it by SITE, the resultant dataframe only contained four rows, one for
each site. There must be something about this function that I don't understand.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike