hi,

i am writing my master thesis and i am dealing with 146474 observations
(panel data), i have just learned the R so i am a beginner!!

i am trying to use the "plm" package and i have a duplication problem;
i have written the following commands to read my data and create my model

>dsn<-plm.data(ds, c("stno", "year"))  ds=name of my data, stno=individual
effect, year=time effect

 this command works just fine, i can even get the summary of "dsn" with

>summary(dsn) which works fine also, however my problem starts when i define
my model and i cant find where do i make mistake!!

i try to create my model with the following command

>dsn.plm <- plm(lnQ~lnC+lnL+lnM+lnE,data=ds,
random.method="walhus",effect="twoways",model="random")

and than i get this error message

duplicate couples (time-id)
Error in pdim.default(index[[1]], index[[2]]) :

so my question is; is there anyone who knows how to overcome with this
error!
for now i dont know if i have to give more info and which info! but if you
think you can help me i am ready to send more info...

thanks for sparing your time!