Hi,
I am working on GLM models. However I am having some problems that I would like
that someone give me some guidance

One of the explanatory variables ERECTANGLE  is not present in all the
individual rows.

1 – when I delete the rows for which the variable ERECTANGLE  is missing I get
the following results
    Null deviance: 290.884  on 774  degrees of freedom
Residual deviance:  85.863  on 760  degrees of freedom
AIC: 11385

2- when I run the model with all the rows including the null ECTANGLE I get the
following results
    Null deviance: 480.75  on 1232  degrees of freedom
Residual deviance: 140.30  on 1211  degrees of freedom
AIC: 18113

So I am curious on how the algorithm functions in terms of model adjustment

I will be waiting for your answer Thanks
Nuno