On 04/10/2010 01:22 AM, David Nemer wrote:
Hey Everyone,

Im fresh new in R, and Im supposed to write a code to give me a correlation
between two rankings. So I have two ranking lists, which contain file names,
e.g.:

Ranking list 1:
file1.java
file3.java
file2.java

Ranking list 2:
fiile2.java
file4.java
file1.java

I need to see how much are these two ranking lists are alike, get a
correlation between them. I dont even know where to start. Can anyone bring
me some light or tips? Thank you in advance.

Hi David,
Are you sure you don't want the concordance between the rankings? If so, look at the irr package for some concordance functions. The example shows pretty much no concordance.

Jim