Hi Sébastien,

Sébastien Bihorel wrote:

The .R files that I have created for all my functions are somehow used to generate a package manual pdf when I used R CMD CHECK. This is what I'd like to add in my vignette. It might be uncommon, but I saw this was done for several package documentations (e.g. PBS collections) and I kind of like this combination.

I now understand what you mean. The PBS documentation you refer to
seems a mere (manual) concatenation of a (non-LaTeX based) pdf
document and the reference manual pdf which is not generated from
a Sweave file. Such manipulations can be done using e.g. the pdfjam
toolbox by David Firth.

 http://go.warwick.ac.uk/pdfjam

Best,
Tobias