Dear fellow R users,

I am now investing time in learning how to use compiled C code to produces
functions that can be used in R. I am just starting, and there is much that I
need to learn, so I have a question that might be straight forward. I am
learning how to use function in the C library GSL (gnu scientific library), to
write C code, that I then plant to use in R. Is there any problem in doing
this? I mean, using functions of GSL to write C funtions to then use them in R?
I just want to make sure that this approach is correct, before I invest more
time trying to figure out how to include GSL functions into my C functions. Any
commentaries, insights or advice will be highly appreciated.

Sebastian

 J. Sebastián Tello

Department of Biological Sciences
285 Life Sciences Building