Where do I nominate this to be a fortune ?

Q (Karl Ove Hufthammer ): Why not use 'predict.loess' (i.e., 'predict' on a
loess object) directly?
A (Greg Snow): Because that would be simple, straight forward, and make
sense, and not require knowledge about less obvious functions.

Although for the protocol,
Your correspondence did just help me - thank you :)

Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)