Hello dear R users and Prof. Brian Ripley,

I am searching for a way to extract the estimated coeffiicents of each local
polynomial at given x from loess().

After searching and
asking<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2666799/extracting-the-fitted-terms-in-the-local-polynomial-function-of-a-loess-in-r-n>,
I found this thread:
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e2/help/07/01/8221.html

>From it I understand that the only way to do this is by opening up the
functions that are behind loess(), and that it is not recommended for
someone who doesn't know what he is doing.
I don't know what I am doing here, if someone else does - and is willing to
help, I believe me (and others) would benefit from it.

Thanks,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)