Dear vegan-helpers,
I calculated an NMDS with metaMDS and then displayed the results with ordiplot.
The NMDS consist of 4 axes. I want to plot two diagrams: 1st vs. 2nd and 3rd
vs. 4th axis. I used the ordiplot-command choices = c(1,2) and c(3,4),
respectively. 1st vs. 2nd does not make any problem, but 3rd vs. 4th "conceals"
some of my relevés. This means ordiplot scales the NMDS-diagram in way that
some relevés are outside its borders. I could solve this problem by setting
xlim/ylim manually.
In a second step I want to fit smooth surfaces with ordisurf. However, I could
not manage to make ordisurf draw the spline-surfaces to the same extension as
the newly defined (xlim/ylim) plot. The "isolines" are still cut at the border
of the plot's old extension. Do you know how to handle this?
Thank you very much!
Kim