Hi, Dear R community,

These is a paper of "Wheat Grain Yield Response to N Application
Evaluated through Canopy Reflectance".

This paper of "Materials and Methods" said "A single regression equation
relating A and B was derived for each location using PROC NLIN (SAS
Inst. 1990). Slopes and intercepts for the independent regressions were
compared with an *approximate F-test* (Mead et al. 1993) to determine if
a single relationship could be used across environments."

I can not understand the "approximate F-test", and I donot know how to
use this test to compare coefficients of regression in R.

Does anyone know that?

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Sincerely