I have been using Tinn-R with R without any problems but when I try to use it
with REvolution R I get the following error message when Tinn-R runs the
configuration script and gets to the trDDEInstall() function:

## Start DDE
trDDEInstall()
> trDDEInstall()
Error in structure(.External("dotTcl", ..., PACKAGE = "tcltk"), class =
"tclObj") :
  [tcl] invalid command name "dde".
In addition: Warning message:
In tclRequire("dde", warn = TRUE) : Tcl package 'dde' not found

I have not found anything about this on the Tinn-R forum and have had no
repsonse from the REvolution R forum.
I have checked other R-Help queries but these relate to adding the code for
.trPaths which I already have.