On Fri, 30 Apr 2010, Tolga I Uzuner wrote:

Dear R Users,

Is there a version of the Windows binary for RBloomberg that works with R 2.11 ?

Yes, on my machine. But what is stopping you building one as the @ReadMe and rw-FAQ asked you to?

It is a pure R package and install.packages(type="source') will be able to install it without any additional tools. You will first need to install RDCOMClient, but that is available from Omegahat. So

setRepositories(ind=1:3)
install.packages(c('RDCOMClient', 'zoo', 'chron'))
install.packages('RBloomberg', type='source')

or something similar should install it for you.

(Please do follow the posting guide. I am guessing you meant *32-bit* Windows, but you do really need to tell us the information we asked for.)

Thanks in advance,
Tolga

Brian D. Ripley,                  rip...@stats.ox.ac.uk