Hi Sigal, could you give a simple example ?

I can imagine in some cases that enlarging the windows would help, but on
others there are other parameters you would like to play with instead.  So
having an example to solve, will help people help you.

Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)