Hi folks,

I have a matrix of 3 columns and 17 lines that represents a graph or a
adjacency matrix.
I have also a vector of 30 elements with some of the nodes of the graph
repeated.

seems like:

1. matrix that represents a graph:
1 2 1
1 3 1
1 4 1
2 1 1
2 4 1
3 1 1
4 1 1
4 2 1

2. vector of nodes repeated:
1
1
1
1
1
2
2
3
3
1
1
4
4
4
4

Well, I have tried to do a code to take the repeated nodes and make a spam
of the matrix above in a adjacency matrix representation and I get not
sucess.

The code seems like:
mat_spam<-function(mat_rev,vet_adj){
 i<-1
 while (i<6) {
    j<-1
 while (j<17) {
  m<-1
  while (m<6) {
   if (mat_rev[i+1,m]==mat_rev[i, m+1]){
     mat_rev[i+1,m+1]=0}
          else{if (mat_rev[i,m+1]==vet_adj[j,1] &
mat_rev[i,m+2]==vet_adj[j,2]){
     mat_rev[i+1,m+1]=1}
    else{mat_rev[i+1,m+1]=0}}
   m<-m+1}
       j<-j+1}
  i<-i+1}
 return(mat_rev)}

Anyone has a sugestion how can I do this?
The principal question is how to spam an adjacency matrix to a biggest one
by repeating nodes that i am representing by a vector.

Thanks in advances
Francisco Gildemir Ferreira da Silva