Hi R users,

How can I display the corresponding value inside each little square of level
plot plotted by the following code?
> data(Cars93, package = "MASS")
> cor.Cars93 <- cor(Cars93[, !sapply(Cars93, is.factor)], use = "pair")
> levelplot(cor.Cars93, aspect = 1, scales = list(x = list(rot = 90)))

This is an example from the book "Lattice:Mutivariate Data Visualization
with R". I know there is an example (Fig 13.5) showing how to do levelplot
with data labels and ellipse shape. But here I want to keep the square
shape.
--
Best,
Zhenjiang