Hello,

I want to draw a histogram of the mean of sample observations drawn from
multivariate t distribution. I am getting the following error corresponding to
the code I used. Though I am getting the graph, but I am curious to know the
warning message.

Warning messages:
1: In if (freq) x$counts else { :
  the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used
2: In if (!freq) "Density" else "Frequency" :
  the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used
library(mvtnorm);
s12<-c(1:1000);
var21<-lapply(s12,function(x){
     rs<-rmvt(10, sigma=diag(8), df=1);