Hello everybody,

I'm trying to install a package I have built. This package contains three
scripts with various functions (S3 as well as S4 classes)

I run at first the package.skeleton command with:

> package.skeleton("affyAnalysis", namespace=TRUE, code_files =c("defS3.R",
"defS4.R", "qc.R"))

affyAnalysis is the name of the supposed package and the three script are
listed at the end.
results:
Creating directories ...
Creating DESCRIPTION ...
Creating NAMESPACE ...
Creating Read-and-delete-me ...
Copying code files ...
Making help files ...
Done.
Further steps are described in './affyAnalysis/Read-and-delete-me'.
afterwards i tried to install the made package but i encountered a problem
with the RD files.

As I am working on windows I did it with the R CMD Install -l
path/to/library affyAnalysis.
As a result I'm getting the error message:
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\balt\Desktop>R CMD INSTALL affyAnalysis
* installing to library 'C:\Programme\R\R-2.11.0\library'
* installing *source* package 'affyAnalysis' ...
** R
** preparing package for lazy loading
** help
Warning: ./man/affyAnalysis-package.Rd:35: All text must be in a section
Warning: ./man/affyAnalysis-package.Rd:36: All text must be in a section
Warning: ./man/z_-methods.Rd: \name should not contain !, | or @
*** installing help indices
Error in Rd_info(db[[i]]) : Rd files must have a non-empty \title.
See chapter 'Writing R documentation' in manual 'Writing R Extensions'.
* removing 'C:\Programme\R\R-2.11.0\library/affyAnalysis'

My question is is there a way around it?
I don't want to publish this package. It's just a compendium of various
functions I often use, so i wrote them as a package.
How can I install this package under R-2.11.0 without so much trouble as
changing ALL of my RD files?

THX for the help

Assa

> R.version
platform       i386-pc-mingw32
arch           i386
os             mingw32
system         i386, mingw32
status
major          2
minor          11.0
year           2010
month          04
day            22
svn rev        51801
language       R
version.string R version 2.11.0 (2010-04-22)