After reading more, I understand I didn't formulate my last question
correctly, so please allow me to rephrase:

What I am looking for is a way to save the R console session output.
That is, a command that would combine the results of using:
?sink   # And
?savehistory

My motivation for this is that doing it will allow someone who is a blind
user of R to be able to easily export his results to word so he could have
word read him the text.
I also imagine it might be useful for session login.

Thanks,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)