Hello Faiz,

I just wrote an extended tutorial that (I believe) fully addresses your
question, here:

http://www.r-statistics.com/2010/05/helping-the-blind-use-r-by-exporting-r-console-to-word/

(It is based on Greg Snows answer on the other thread, coupled with
the article I once wrote on some of the main features R2wd offers.  I
suggest you read it as well:
http://www.r-statistics.com/2010/05/exporting-r-output-to-ms-word-with-r2wd-an-example-session/
)

Let me know if it helps, and good luck to you!
Best,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)