Dear all,

I'm trying to compare trees from different methods and originating from
different genes (thus different lengths of sequences). Problem is that I
can't really use the branch lengths, as they mean different things. If I
calculate the geodesic distance between those trees, I need to make sure all
branch lengths are interpreteable on the same scale. Therefor I want to
normalize the branch lengths, but I can't find a function to do that, nor
one to clock the tree. Anybody an idea?

Cheers
Joris

--