Hi,
I've got two vectors with ratings from two coders, like this:

x<-c("red", "yellow", "blue", "red")  #coder number 1
y<-c("red", "blue", "blue", "red") #coder number 2

I want to find Cohen's Kappa using the wkappa function in the psych package. The only example in the docs is using a matrix, which I'm afraid I don't understand--I don't know how to get there from what I've got. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Best,
Jason

--
Jason Priem