I reckon you misunderstand the function arima. If you're interested in the
significance of any regressor, you should use the proper fitting tools.
Check all the code examples from the book I recommended before on  :

http://www.stat.pitt.edu/stoffer/tsa2/index.html

There's a nice tutorial that explains quite well how to proceed. In the code
for chapter 1-5 they give you examples for the functions you need to do
formal testing of your regressors.

Cheers
Joris