Hi there,

The tool to learn for this is the cast function using the reshape package.
In your example you have more then one value for RTL, which you should think
of how to account for.
But basically, here is a solution to what you asked for (assuming I
understood you correctly)

require(reshape)
#?cast
cast(EmpTotCt.Zn..,  Taz ~ ClusterType  , value = "TotEmp", mean, fill = 0)

Best,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)