Hi

The docs for R are very practical, which is quite refreshing compared to other languages, however I can't find any details about all the things I can do with a vector. I'm expecting methods like vector.contains('foo') and vector.remove('foo'), maybe those methods don't exist but I'd love to find a page that details the ones that do.

I'd also like to find some docs about foreach loops (unless there's a better way to iterate through a vector), I've only found mailing list posts.

Thanks