I am trying to figure out how parameters are defined in a function that is used
by DEOptim.  That is, when I set upper and lower bounds for DEOptim how does it
know which element of the function to apply those bounds to? For example, in
DEOptim call below, when DEOptim goes into "optimfxn" how does it know what
element of "optimfxn" to apply the upper and lower bounds to?

optimization<-DEoptim( fn=optimfxn, lower=c(1.01000, 0.98000), upper=c(1.20000,
4.44000)

optimfxn<- function (x) {