Hi,

Thanks Berwin for your suggestions , sorry to mention but it was fedora 12
OS that I am using. Actually I was missing libraries png which I installed
using yum and it work good now.

Earlier png.h was missing in /usr/includes/ but its is showing .

Thanks alot for your kind help.

Cheers

Thank you

Jeet