Dear Ms and Mr R,
     I am seeking a visually appealing presentation of 3 variables (~30
datapoints) that are correlated and that should to into the same direction.
The objective is to show that they do go in the same direction and what
differences there might be while also giving an idea of the values of the
variables.  I had done this with simple bargraphs for 6 datapoints in the
past, but for 30 this is too much. Anyone a good idea how to get this job
nicely done?

Thanking you and best regards, Georg.