Hi everyone,

I'm using the metafor package to meta-analyze a set of proportions. This is
working really well for the raw proportions, but is there a way to
back-transform the arcsine transformed proportions in the rma or forest
functions with the atransf option? The estimates and CIs for the transformed
proportions need to be back-transformed to be the sin of the estimate squared.
Back-transforming the output isn't a big deal - it's the forest plots that I
would need the back transform for. Any help or advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Chris