Hello dear R-help mailing list members,

I wish to create an hclust object which will be based on
a customized hierarchical clustering algorithm, programmed in R.

After looking into the hclust function, I noticed that the algorithms
themselves are implemented in Fortran.  In order for me to implement my
algorithm in R, it would be very helpful if there was some example of
implementing (even one of) these algorithms in R.  Which leads me to my
question:
*Is there an R implementation of "hclust" internal Fortran algorithmic
functions?*

Thanks in advance for any help,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845