Hi Paul,

Thank you for the ggplot2 suggestions.
Please note that during the last few hours, Hadley has put up his own
ggplot2 implementation of the clustergram.
I updated about it in the original post:
http://www.r-statistics.com/2010/06/clustergram-visualization-and-diagnostics-for-cluster-analysis-r-code/

Cheers,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845