Hello Jeremy,
Thank you for replying.

I came across friedman test (I even wrote and published R code to easily
perform a post-hoc analysis of friedman
test<http://www.r-statistics.com/2010/02/post-hoc-analysis-for-friedmans-test-r-code/>
).
But what I am after is *multi-way* repeated-measures anova.  Thank you for
your reply which allowed me to clarify my intentions.

Best,
Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)