Good Evening
Does anyone in the R-help list have experience writing an R wrapper that
interfaces with the commercial packages LINGO and/or LINDO.api from R?

I have a set of nonlinear/mixed integer problems that solve nicely with LINGO
but I would like to use R to set the problems up and analyze/plot the solutions
dynamaically. I have searched the archives and have not found any R packages
that enable me to obtain solutions to mixed integer problems with linear and
quadratic constraints.

If I have missed one, we would be happy to hear which package we could consider
as an alternative to LINGO.

Brwin338