I actually need to plot all of my confidence interval for x and y axis but
it seems error.crosses only plot the common ones. But thanks for suggesting
error.crosses. Please let me know if I can specify some option in
eror.crosses to implement that.

Any idea about how to plot all confidence intervals even if they are not
intersecting as in the following picture.
http://www.optics.rochester.edu/workgroups/cml/opt307/spr04/pavel/plot_small.jpg

Thanks!

--
Kim.