Hi all,

I was wondering whether there are any packages that provide for the Greenhouse-Geisser correction, an adjustment used in univariate repeated measures when the sphericity assumption is violated (both numerator and denominator degrees of freedom are multiplied by GG-epsilon, and the significance of the F ratio is evaluated with the new degrees of freedom)? I have seen a few emails with the same question, to which nobody replied, but am hoping that maybe in the mean time somebody has tried to work this out.

Thanks much,
Heleen