Daniel A. Powers wrote:
R-list --

I am working with some SPlus code and get the following error

Error in terms.default(formula, data = data) :
        no terms component

Can someone point me to a fix? The pasted formula looks ok
when printed during the procedure.

Without a more detailed description it's hard to say what's wrong. It looks a little like the terms.default method has been called directly rather than via the generic terms function. This is generally a bad idea.

--
Ross Ihaka                         Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Statistics           Phone:  (64-9) 373-7599 x 85054