Dear R help-list reader,

I would like to generate a plot which compares to states in a patient treatment, before and after. for this reason I have generated a vector
before<-c(1,30,23,40)
and
after<-c(20,10,20,60)
the first element in "before" corresponds to the first element in "after".
I would like and generate a dotplot with
before and after as x-scale, the elements of "before" and "after" on the y-scale and the corresponding elements connected with a line.

However, so far I couldn't figure out how to do this in R. If anyone as a suggestion, please let me know

Many thanks

Frank
--
Frank Mattes, MD                        e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Virology                  fax     0044(0)207 8302854