Dear R help reader,

I'm not an expert in R and are lerning a lot by reading the help digest, which is sometimes difficult because the huge amount of data posted. I have posted some questions before, and are impressed how quick I got a solution for my problem. Sometimes with quite different suggestions. I was always wondering if my questions didn't come up before. On the other site, it wasn't easy to search the help archive, purely I didn't know how to formulate my problem.
I'm wondering if we could not collect all the answers / examples in a database -
sorted in topics, like the help document "Rtips".
I have no clue if this is possible to do nor how time consuming the maintaining would be.

This is just my view how the help list could be improved

Yours
Frank
--
Frank Mattes, MD                        e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Virology                  fax     0044(0)207 8302854