Marc,

re: Xemacs config help

you wrote, in part:

I'd like to "ps pretty print" R code to study after I've
written it.  I can do this with no problem from xemacs under
Windows, but in Linux, I keep getting the same error:

ps-postscript-code-directory isn't set properly

I've scoured the net, have posted to the xemacs group and
all I can find are others with the same problem, but no
solution.

Your query came to my attention while I was searching for a solution
to this problem. My search also came up dry.
I am also using xemacs 21.4 on RedHat Linux 8.0 and made the
following fix:

Where the symbol ~ represents your home directory--
add the next line to the file ~/.xemacs/init.el
*(setq ps-postscript-code-directory "/usr/share/emacs/21.2/etc")*

Best Regards,
Craig Bourne

        [[alternate HTML version deleted]]