Hello All
I am looking at a way of plotting a series of pie charts at specified
locations on an existing plot. The size of the pie chart would be proportion
to the magnitude of the total value of each vector (x) and the values in x
are displayed as the areas of pie slices. I am essentially trying to
replicate what many GIS packages do.
Symbols (using a circle) gets me part way there, but doesn't subdivide the
area of the symbol. I can see that I could utilise some of the existing code
in the pie function to achieve this but is there an existing function that I
could use or does anyone have an elegant solution?

Thanks in advance.

Adam

---