Hi all,

I want to conduct a cluster analysis with quantitative variables.
More precisely, it concerns binary and non-ordered categorical variables. For such data, various
similarity measures have been proposed, such as the Jaccard index or the simple matching index.

So, is there a package such as mva or multiv in the case of quantitative variables?
Could you indicate me reviews, papers or technical reports dealing with this problem?

Regards,
Olivier

Martin Olivier
INRA - Unité protéomique           LIRMM - IFA/MAB
2, Place Viala                     161, rue Ada
F-34060 Montpellier Cédex 1        34392 Montpellier Cédex 5

Tel : 04 99 61 26 02               Tel : O4 67 41 86 71
[EMAIL PROTECTED]