Dear helper.

I am a beginer.
I have difficulties to handle axis. I want to draw axis label such that axis has range
of [-0.4,0.4] with intervel 0.2 for x and y axis.
Some part of range do not have data points. Thus, plot does not show whole range. How
can I enforce plot to depict the whole range regardless of existence of data points ?

Another problem is that when I depict axis labels, some labels are overlapped because
interval is very small. In this case, I'd like to put one of label into insde the box
which is drawn by plot.
How can I do this ?

If I can see related source code, it will be very helpful.

Thanks a lot,
Yunho Hong