Dear all,
I am looking for a convenient way to model a binary choice variable in R.
Would you suggest glm() with family=binomial(link=probit))? Is there something more
focused on that kind of analysis? Or am I plainly wrong?
Cheers and thanx for your answers
Giovanni

Giovanni Millo
R&D Dept.
Assicurazioni Generali SpA
Ai sensi della Legge 675/96 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo
messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in
parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, la preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di
non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.<BR><BR>This
message, for the law 675/96, may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must
not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information
herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.