Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to lable the second y-axis after the following
codes:

plot(x, y,
        xlab="time",
        ylab="pay1"
        )
par(new=TRUE)
plot(x,y2,
        ann=FALSE,
        xaxt="n",
        yaxt="n",
        pch=7
        )
axis(4)

Then, I want to label the second y axis "pay2".  I tried "title(ylab="pay2")",
but it put this lable on the first y-axis.  Does anyone know how to move this
to the second y-axis?

Thank you
Soyoko

Ms. Soyoko Umeno
Graduate Research Assitant for the Illinois-Missouri Biotechnology Alliance (IMBA) at
http://www.imba.missouri.edu/
Ph.D. Student at the Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics
at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Office Phone: 217-333-3417 or 217-333-0364
Fax: 217-244-4817
Mailing Address: 1301 W. Gregory Dr. MC710, Urbana, IL 61801