Paul  -

This situation seems like an obvious candidate for a log-linear model.
See the book MASS for details.  They're beyond the scope of this list.
Or try  help.search("log-linear").

(and ... can you find a way to break lines when sending your email ?)

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -