On Nov 12, 2003, at 9:28 AM, Ben Bolker wrote:

Maybe you should take this up with package maintainers (who may or may
not be reading R-help) ... this sounds like a design/documentation issue
rather than a "bug" per se (although the distinction is not always clear).
To be honest, the underlying R code in CircStats doesn't seem terribly
sophisticated -- I have hacked it some for my own use (e.g. to allow
the various von Mises functions (rvm, dvm, etc.) to handle vectors of
different parameter values).

Thanks, I have done that. But, I also think it is good to let the list know and be forewarned of a potential problem. If someone had a large data set with a small number of negative angles they may have never spotted the problem if they relied on circ.plot.