Hi,
I already sent this query but I didn't receive any answers.
I try another time and try to explain another way my question...

I want to decrease the height of my bands in my histogram by a factor of 5... how can I do that? Is there an argument to hist() that do the job?

Thanks,
Mathieu

Hi,
I would like to plot an histogram with modified density values.
My Y-axis represent the occurences of the ranges (specified by the breaks argument) of my data (represented by a big vector). Now, I would like to divide by X the number of occurences in each bands and do a plot of "lower" occurences.
How can I do that?

Thanks,
Mathieu